Monday, June 25, 2007

Day #1 at DDD and a JM first

This morning we made Ooblek, a kind of slime. Then we did a a lab about acid reflex to see what kind of antacid was best. Rolaids and Tums are the best. He then showed us organs of a sheep. Tomorrow we will be dissecting them and feeling them. He then praceeded to show us sheep eyeballs and RATS that we're going to be dissecting on Friday. I really CAN'T WAIT!!!! Iknow, I'm weird that way. This afternoon I am going to be doing a "mini show" of the Apprentice. That will be pretty fun. Tonight for the evening game we (I think) are going to be playing Bigger and Better, which is a game where you have to go around Sioux Center and trade things with people to get bigger or better things than what you already had. We did that last year too and it was really fun!

Camping was a lot of fun too. Me and my mom were laying out on the beach when I heard someone say my name. I looked back and I saw Mikkel. I took her for a jet ski ride and she screammed a little. It was kinda funny! Sorry Mikkel.

Well I have to go find out where we are going to have our next class.

3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sounds like you are having a GREAT time. Can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

GREAT STUFF! Have you ever thought of a career in surgery? I think you'd be great at it! Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

hey-- holy cow talk about a busy first day!!

hope your having fun!

~paige