Friday, July 20, 2007

Ideas?

I put that poll in the side bar to see what everyone thought of my blog. 4 out of 5 people say I need to spice it up a little bit and add some excitement. Okay, great!! I'm glad that everybody didn't all put I love it! Now, I am wondering what kind of excitement I could add to it? If anyone has any ideas, leave it for me in the comment section and I will take all of it into consideration.

Next week, my friend, Mikkel (pronounced Michael, and yes, she is a girl) is coming. We are going to be going to a volleyball camp and the college here. She is going to be spending three nights here during the camp. We are going to have so much fun! Maybe I'll post some pictures. I am moved into my new house now and maybe I'll post some pics of my new bedroom and bathroom too.

Courtney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt VS voted that it needs a lot of help. He saw me working on my blog and asked who else had one and I told him and he went on yours and saw the poll and wanted to vote that!! Haha!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I have great time with your friend. Go to www.samcity.com they have some great backgrounds.