Sunday, July 8, 2007

SORRY

Sorry, I haven't been on here in FOREVER! Well, Joe didn't make the All-Star game. He was 3rd and only 1st and 2nd get in. Oh well. I think that when he got hurt, it literally "hurt" his fans in voting for him. Maybe next year. Not much has really been going on. Friday I think I am going to the lakes with my cousin and g&g. In 16 days Mikkel is going to be coming over for 2 or 3 nights. We are going to the volleyball camp here. The week after that we are going on vacation. And, to top it all off, we are moving next week. WOW. Well, I promised my mom that I would clean the house while she was gone, so I better start doing that before she gets back!

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I was wondering where you were. I have your bracelet. Do I need to mail it to a different address? I am moving next week also. Trying to get everything packed and ready. There is so much stuff. I really need to have a huge yard sale.

Anonymous said...

Joe didnt get in because he was out to much. A lot of Twins fans voted for him but a lot of non Twins fans didnt vote for him because he was hurt more than half of the 1st year. Now post on my blog