Friday, October 19, 2007

TAGGED!

I got tagged!!! This is the FIRST time I've been tagged!


Jobs I have had
-paper route
-working for dad (is that a "job"?)
-When I turn 14 I am hoping to work at Fareway
-babysitting

Places I have lived
-Iowa

Food I love
-Chicken soup
-taco's

Places I'd rather be
-at a Twin's game
-at the football game
-Pizza Ranch

Shows I watch
-Hannah Montana :)
-American Idol
-Deal or no Deal
-Singing Bee
-Little People Big World

Books I love
-Edgar Allen
-Realistic Fiction

People I am tagging
-Savanah
-Mitchell
-Harmy

5 comments:

annie said...

oh yea thanks courtney. ;P tell me what im supposed to do again (i dont remember)
annie

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love that Singing Bee show. It is so funny to Maya. She dances while they sing.

Anonymous said...

Mine is prettier

Anonymous said...

You gotta update girly! Its been a long time!!
annie

annie said...

I thought you were gonna post!
Annie