Friday, June 15, 2007

Let's rally the troops!!!!!

Guys, I know most of you don't follow baseball too closely, but listen!!! The All Star game is coming up in the 2nd week of July. Joe Mauer is one of the people that could easily make it there. He was there last year. We HAVE to get him there AGAIN!!!!! He is currently sitting in the #4 spot for catchers. We have to get him in the top TWO!!! He was 2nd 3 days ago!! Let's get him back up there!!!!!!!! Come on guys, we can do it!!! Let's get Joe a spot in the All Star game! How it works: HERE is a link to go and vote for Joe. Look in every little section for a Twins player and click on the circle next to his name. I will give you updates every 7 days. Now let's GO VOTE!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going over there to vote for Joe right now!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I don't know Joe but I just voted for him. Not a baseball fan here.